Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A small event management company, with a focus on large convention style events.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a rework of the existing J.Duck logo (attached). The current logo is represents the signature of the imaginary founder, Just Duckie, shortened to j.duck. This concept resonates with the client. They really like the tone and feel of the existing logo, but we would like to see both some refinement to it as well as a new ideas.
You can consider using duck/rubber duck imagery in the mark, but make sure it is not to cartoony. Also consider the inclusion of the term "productions" and "event management" niether of these are required but may benefit the design.
The mark needs to be professional yet with a sense of whimsy.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Executive Directors and Presidents, Director level individuals seeking event design, management and logistical support for their organization.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
J.Duck (the period is required)
No Files Added