Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Ivy+ Sustainability Consortium
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Leadership- the group's mission is to leverage the collective leadership and resources of its institutions to advance sustainability in higher education and beyond.
2. Excellence- this logo is representing 14 of the most preeminent colleges and universities in the world. While these institutions invoke the traditional Ivy League image, they are also developing cutting edge research that has led to solutions to climate change.
3. Sustainability- the group is driving sustainability within higher education through leading by example, now they want to expand that leadership beyond higher education and into the global community.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I want to see options for the logo as a wordmark with "Ivy+" at the top and then "Sustainability Consortium" either underneath or to the side, but clearly set apart so it does not appear that the plus sign means "and"
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1.The following link is one image that has been used for Ivy+ in the past http://www.alumni.cornell.edu/ivyplus/im...
2. Using the + rather than plus is a must
3. There are actually several Ivy + groups this one is specifically for sustainability
4. The Ivy + Sustainability Consortium is a 14 member group whose mission is to leverage the collective leadership and resources of its institutions to advance sustainability in higher education and beyond
5. Institutional members include:
Harvard University, Yale University, Dartmouth College, Brown University, Cornell University, Princeton University, Columbia University, Stanford University, Johns Hopkins University, University of Chicago, Duke University, University of Pennsylvania, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Georgetown University
6. Need to strike a balance between traditional, classic and innovative
7. Many of the schools have recently updated their image to truly reflect the innovation that happens on their campuses
8. For colors- try out a few different ones. Crimson and Blue are fairly popular, but might be worth adding in some green and gray as well. want to see vibrant colors
No Files Added