Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Hello Creatives... I have a floral company that is in need of a beautiful logo. Our company is not a FTD style floral company. It's more creative design and thought influenced. We have accounts for homes, hotels, and for people in the local area. We are creative, edgy, contemporary, classy, and very open-minded to new ideas. We believe, going outside the box is a key to success.
The reason why we named the company Ivy is because Ivy grows upward towards the sun, stick to objects (beautiful flowers stick into the minds of others sensory nerves), and beautify brick walls etc etc ( therefore we beautify thier space.)
For example I do like the prada logo in the oval shape, marc ecko...
But your are the designers, do what you do best
Thank you and good luck.
FYI website will be next.
No Files Added