Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The idea of iungo is to provide talented students and young professionals with exciting and great opportunities.
We want a logo (a shape) on which we will be able to communicate. The brand identity is to have something offbeat, modern/young and which shows our concept.
We have therefore been thinking to a hero/video games theme. A font that pops out, with colors, etc.
But we still want a logo that directly identifies us, that makes us stand out and look cool if we were to have sweaters or goodies.
We are mainly looking for your and a logo that gives us a TRUE IDENTITY. We do not want a common shape done on photoshop or just a simple font on our name.
Here are the 3 main points we would like to communicate through our logo + illustration :
- Be a hero : stand out of the crowd, show what makes you different and what you are passionate about
- Something new, modern, adapted to young professionals/students
- Have an impact/Responsible/International : do something meaningful, that has an impact everyday.
Here are some stuff/examples that we have liked so far :
- escape key of a keyboard : shows that iungo allows you to escape from your boring work, from your company you are not interested in to find something cool.
- use the "o" of iungo to draw a planet that shows the international aspect of our opportunities as well as those who have a social impact (environment, social, etc.).
- the illusion logo uploaded is also interesting because you directly understand from the shape the idea of "illusion" !
PS : We want something which is NOT CORPORATE. So PLEASE, FORGET THE TIE, THE SUITCASE,...we want something different to all the existing job boards.
The bulb has also been used many times but please if you do so, try to make it cool/offbeat and colourful
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The point is to say that hundreds of opportunities exist and you should not waste your time in jobs and for companies you are not passionate about. Working in CBDs for big corporate companies is not the only path. You can fulfill yourself working for companies you like, doing jobs that have an impact and where you can take initiatives.
Main words are: passion, social impact, small teams and international.
Find the balance between colourful and offbeat design/communication and keeping the credibility needed for such platform and its content.
We absolutely need to be different from all the main job boards that exist. We want that everyone sees at first sight that you come to our platform to find something different, something that has an impact and in which you can fulfill yourself.
At first, the communication will be done on our website and on social networks. But, then, we will try to get a media cover (radio, journals, etc.) so it must be taken into account.
Moreover, even though the geographic place firstly concerns the French market, an international exposure will normally be part of our development so it must also be understood at a larger scale than only France.
The greatest value of our product is first to provide members with great and atypical opportunities worldwide. We will be the platform for cool jobs.
The second value relies in the website and communication itself, which clearly needs to be new, funny/offbeat and adapted to the new generation.
The targeted public will be young professionals and students (18-30 years old) looking for inspiring opportunities, in which they can fulfill themselves. Something that is different from what we are used to when it comes to employment.
The message must be as universal as possible, with the idea to be cool and innovative.
We would like to collaborate with structures in sustainable development, in the sharing economy, in tech start-ups, in sustainable tourism, in humanitarian, etc.
Finally, the best would be to have a logo that can be used later on t-shirts and other goodies but this is clearly not the priority !
No Files Added