Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a computer educational company looking to deliver technology training over the web. We own itclasses.net and wish to incorporate the domain name as the logo as everything we do will revolve around the website.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Were looking for a logo thats simple, clear, timeless and delivers the message that we are all about quality education & training. This logo will also be incorporated into our website project that we will post next, so design a logo that fits well into a website. (ie has good web colors, nothing too dark, orientation, font friendly)
This is important: the logo design should take into consideration its core usage which will be online on a website not print.
Branding wise, were looking for an iconic logo thats fresh and modern that you can glance once and know what we do. (ie Education or Training or Knowledge)
If you can figure out a way to marry both Education & Technology, then you are a genius and were more likely to choose your design! If Web 2.0 means something that is clear, big and concise we are all for it. If it means fancy dot com with a lot of useless fluff, then no.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Anyone who is technology savvy and can follow a class via video.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
There are simply too many that we like. Surprise us. Who knows, one day, we just might return the favor!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) Logo must include the word ITclasses.net or "ITClasses.net" (Only requirement is capitalize IT, please)
2) Logo must use web-safe color palette, being that it will mostly be used online
3) Rectangular in size (not shape, could be any shape), width is longer than height. In the past we have issues with logos that are higher than they are wider.
4) If using a font to design a logo, please dont use a specialized and expensive font (we like simple and easy to implement fonts for our website)
5) Logo must fit well into a website (we will post the website project after this)
No Files Added