Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Trust. Creativity. Quality.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
also have tag line...
"Your shot at a perfect event."
When/How do I include it?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
My event planning company is a small start up for corporate and non-profits.
On the flip side, my biggest competitor is a larger company with a more corporate feel, so I am hoping for the more personal, work straight with me, approach. I am energetic and sassy. I like the fresh looks of eclectic, charming boutiques and modern yet cozy coffee houses. Please help me strike the balance!
No Files Added