Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Productivity, Distinctive/Established, Trust
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text. Prefer the distinctive look of a serif or thick/bold font vs 'newer-age' or modern font.
Colors - we don't have formal company colors. Looking for a royal blue (similar to PMS 288, accented by baby blue PMS 305). Open to a grey/silver accent or tertiary accent or black as well.
We'd like to keep the a triangle shape (do not require straight lines). The triangle represents change (eg. the Delta Symbol). We are experts in guiding companies through large scale changes to their business.
Open to all creative ideas, some of our initial ideas:
1. The A for Apriori can be designed like a triangle and be the image part of the logo as well.
2. As most of our clients are in the Rocky Mountain region - a mountain type icon generated with stylish triangles (ice capped or otherwise) could work.
3. Triagular icon with an overlying or inserted graphic showing business improvement (eg. a graphed line with upward trajectory, increasingly rising bars, hitting a target, gears, achieving the highest goal, etc.)
4. Your creative ideas for communicating an experienced and trusted Information Technology & Engineering consulting company.
3D Icons ok, multiple or single triangles ok.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Current website, our logo design will predicate an upcoming re-design: http://www.aprioritech.com/services.html
What Apriori means: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/a+prior...
http://gdj.gdj.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content... clever use of a mountain & triangle shape.
http://www.2expertsdesign.com/wp-content... multiple triangles with the top peak standing out?
http://es.99designs.com/logo-design/stor... Something 'finacial serivces-ish" to be distinctive.
We'd prefer to not look new, trendy, or modern.
Triangle we like: Delta Airlines
Triangles we dislike: The Verge, Google Drive,
No Files Added