Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Woven IT is the name I am giving to my sole proprietorship. The website will eventually reside at wovenit.net but I don't want to include the ".net" as part of the branding in case I procure the .com some day. I will be using a Joomla template to create my site and will likely be one from here http://www.rockettheme.com/joomla
For many years I just developed websites for small businesses but now I am trying to expand into offering more blended solutions instead of pure web work. For instance, I can offer my expertise as a Business Analyst to research and find the best grouping of multiple technologies and "weave" them together for a solution, thus the "Woven IT." Mainly I anticipate putting together SaaS (software as a service) offerings together for a customer but I will also help with marketing efforts and business model structuring.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- I am not a big corporation
- Exciting Web 2.0 look as opposed to boring dry techie look
- Specialize in "weaving" together many tecnologies to work as one solution.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text
No Files Added