Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
My company, Total Practice IT, provides managed IT services for professional offices (mostly medical and dental now). Our products and services are designed to secure practice data and to provide business continuity.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for the company, Total Practice IT, and to incorporate the logo or mark into labels for two of our products, Practisafe and Practice Defender. The labels must conform to a wide format rectangle approx 1.5" x .5".
Our current logo is at http://totalpracticeit.com. As part of the logo redesign, we realize that color scheme will need to change as well.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is Doctors and Dentists and other professionals that own or run their own business.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I want a design that looks professional. I very much dislike designs that look like they come from the canned logo software apps.
No Files Added