Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We require a logo for iSpot
iSpot will be an exciting, free online and easily accessible resource designed to inform and engage anyone interested in British wildlife - from the casual viewer of wildlife programmes on TV to the knowledgeable naturalist.
The iSpot website will be used to build online communities of people with similar interests and it will provide a forum through which beginners can share and learn from experts without any barriers. It will give users the opportunity to build and share their own personal albums; pool their expertise and share data and their experiences with others who may not yet have realised the rich diversity of the environment in which we live.
More details are given in the design brief posted.
No Files Added