What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Service is intended for an English global general audience. People that play free iOS games.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Delivering game experiences that recharge your energy.
2. Appeal to senses/gestures (movement, touch, tilt)
3. Realistic (empower you to take control through simulation of real-world environments and ecosystems)
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
- Thicker fonts are preferred. The text should convey a strong, yet playful sense of confidence in our ability to deliver a fun and rewarding experience. Thicker fonts also scale down better than thin fonts (Sans serif font).
- The logo should include both text (graphical) and a graphic. The logo itself can either be stylized graphical text or a combination of a graphical icon and text. If an icon/graphic is used in combination with text, the icon should be on the same line as the text (not stacked).
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
- No more than 1-2 colors. Use of gradients are fine if used to make the logo pop or to help communicate the three things we would like to communicated listed above.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Open to any colors.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Primarily in the intro screen on free iOS games we publish so user's begin to recognize our game brand and want to try other games from us. Occassionally the logo may be used on the web.
No Files Added