Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Two letters: A M
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We'd like the monogram to be re-usble throughout the wedding and afterwards through the marriage. Timeless, Classic, and elegant are words that come to mind.
Symmetry is preferred.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
see two letter interlock style here: http://www.meetpeytonriley.com/monogram-.... It is convenient for us because both of our names start with A and the last name is M. We don't mind the duplication of the A to create symmetry.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
It should be able to appear on glasses, plates, napkins, invitations, and whatever it could be incorporated into in the future.
No Files Added