Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Art & Design
About Your Company
A creative well designed space for musicians, freelance artists and entrepreneurs - but focused on musicians and bands
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Trade Last Studios
Top 3 Things
Hip, unique, forward thinking
we want the logo to be minimal but still visually intersesting. The concept to the space is a bit similar to a lot of chic, progressive co-working spaces but focused more on musicians and artists rather than start ups and entrepreneurs. contemporary, interesting typography and a cool brandable logo to accompany. nothing too busy, just simple and compelling.