Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Integrative Catholic Coaching
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Integrative Catholic Coaching
What is your industry?
high end faith-based coaching
Describe the target audience for your logo
Catholic leaders, i.e. executives, entreprenuers, managers, etc. in their 30s, 40s, and 50s, who want motivation, coaching expertise, and accountability to excelerate professional and personal goal achievement in a way that authentically integrates their Catholic faith.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) That true growth and achievement starts with the integration of the person and the family with the proper orientation to God. This is what is symbolized by the circle with the family, house, tree, sun, snow, etc. in the old logo. 2) The skyline symbolizes how the individual and family unite as a part of a bigger, dynamic, modern community. Catholic leaders take their gifts and grounding to create and grow enterprises that will serve a larger number of people. 3) That the Catholic Church and Catholic coaching is not stale or negative, but actually innovative, freeing, and the key to personal excellence.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
My technology guy attempted to help update my existing logo (just the circle with the family used for my faith-based marriage and family therapy practice). I requested the skyline. I want the that concept, but I think his looked gaudy. I like an artist, comtempory, even abstract look, but still professional. I would like a version with just the graphics and another with the graphics and the words "Integegrative Catholic Coaching".
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
I like primarily varying shades of green, but have also use shade of teal or blue-green.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
I have a strong preference for sticking with the green / blue-green colors, because I percieve the green and blue project serenity and peace. If a designer wanted to experiment with other colors I am open to it.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
website, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, any perhaps flyers or informal communication
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Regarding the logo format, my web designer needs a photoshop or illustrator file. I would like a format too that I can give to my tech guy to insert in my business cards, letterhead, and business envelopes. I think he used Adobe. In addition, I would like a file I could use in Word documents.
No Files Added