Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Coolness (this will be used in large companies and we want to stand out as cooler and fresher than the other software).
- People powered - employees hold the power. they are in control.
- Open, collaborative, positive
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
We want to be able to create material like shirts, hats etc... so the logo should be cool with or without text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
In Insyders. small teams of employees (max 5) come together and to solve issues or start something innovative inside their company. The platform is called Insyders because the people in the teams are all insiders at their company and know more about the problem that needs to be fixed than the management that stands above them. So working together they will attempt to make a dent in their universe.
The web site is at www.insyders.com it explains pretty well what we are trying to accomplish but the visuals will all need to be refreshed. We want to start with the logo but will move to the web site after.
The Insyders UI is designed with a flat UI approach (I'll include some examples in the files). So ideally the icon should also be flat.
I included our current logo in the uploaded files. It's ok I guess but it's not designed as flat. Also as you can see, the word INSYDERS is "insiders" misspelled. WE FEEL LIKE WE SHOULD PLAY ON THE FACT THAT THE IS A "Y" instead of an "i" here. This is not an absolute requirement, just something we wanted to highlight.
No Files Added