Insurance Logo Design
Your logo is often the very first impression your insurance firm will make with a potential client. A well-designed logo will inspire confidence and trust – two factors that turn leads into clients. A mediocre, generic, or poor logo will undermine your credibility and your business. Instead of creating trust and confidence, it will create doubt and unease. Build an insurance brand customers will love by collaborating with professional logo designers from around the world to create a custom, high-impact logo that makes your insurance or reinsurance business shine. Risk-free, affordable and quick.
With every project you'll get:
- Dozens of designs in 7 days or less
- 100% money back guarantee
- Award winning customer support
- Free legal contract protecting your intellectual property
- 60,000+ happy clients
Need some help getting started?
Use our FREE Brand Identity Guide to build a strong brand.
Used by tens of thousands of successful businesses to build a stronger brand
and earn a better return on investment.
Get the FREE Brand Identity Guide!
- How to clearly articulate your brand identity.
- How to define your brand personality.
- How to set your brand voice.
- How to identify your brand’s audience and more!
how crowdspring works...
1.Tell us what you need.
- Interactive Q&A customized for logo projects.
- Flexible pricing for everyone.
- Simple (takes just a few minutes) and proven process.
"I loved working with crowdspring! It was so exciting to watch your project pick up steam as you gave feedback to the creatives. It felt very collaborative and you have so many creative people submitting ideas just for your project. Their system is organized, easy to use and understand. I am so happy with the results!"
2.Work with our über-talented designers
- Multiple designers submit dozens of concepts.
- Review, rate, and give feedback.
- One price. Pick the design you love.
"In 10 years I have launched 17 projects on crowdspring and have always been impressed. Crowdspring brings 10 maybe even 100 times more creativity than simply working with a single random creative I could have found outside of crowdspring where I might only see a couple different concepts. And the price is very affordable."
3.Pick the winning design and finalize the project.
- Select the winner.
- Make final adjustments.
- Receive full rights to the work you purchased.
FAQs for step 3
"I just finished my 2nd of 3 projects with crowdspring. The first was an incredible book cover. This new project was artwork for a wooded token. I have a 3rd project on going for the development of a logo for graphic for my wife's jewelry business. I'll summarize - Don't waste your time at other sites - just come to crowdspring.com. The experience, the talent and the result will only make your life easier."