Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Travel & Hotel
About Your Company
Founded in 2010, Authentica is a fast-growing experiential travel learning company that enriches lives by planning and delivering engaging content with efficient logistics for academic, affinity and special-interest groups. We work largely with universities primarily from US, Canada & Australia for study-abroad travel experiences across India and various countries in Asia. We are continuously expanding our offerings to new countries, delivering more programs for our current academic partners and embracing the opportunity to serve new academic partners. Our goal is to enrich each participant on all four dimensions of wellbeing - physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual – through the experiences we curate for them.
Our Vision: A world enriched by travel
Our Mission: To enrich lives – one person, one community and one AMAZING travel experience at a time
Our core values:
- Growth and Impact
- Knowledge and skills
- Joy and Connectedness
- Comfort and safety
- Universities across US, Canada & Australia
- Program Directors/faculty of study abroad programs at various universities that have programs in business, economics, engineering, medicine, humanities, philosophy & social sciences
- Students from the above-mentioned universities
- Special Interest Groups for travel (e.g. wildlife conservation, cuisine, health & wellness, etc.)
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
holistic growth, fun/adventure, rigor/expertise
The logo should be able to represent growth on four dimensions - physical, intellectual, emotional & spiritual through colors & design. The logo is most likely multicolored, preferably incorporating colors like blue, purple, green, yellow/orange.
We dont want the logo to look frivolous or just denoting travel through the use of literal symbols like airplane, road, briefcase/bag, etc... imagery that has deeper emotional connotations preferred
Logos we like include:
Google Chrome: https://www.seeklogo.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Google-Chrome-logo-vector-download.png
G Adventures: https://travaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/images/partners/g-adventures-logo.png
File formats: PSD, PNG, Coral, Jpeg,and AI
We'll need versions for both color, grayscale, black and white (dark with light background and light with dark background)
No Files Added