Who are you?
FirstGen Capital is a venture capital and advisory firm with a twist, we invest exclusively in inventors who are under 25.
Our investment approach focuses on partnering with individuals and start up companies during the "first generation" of a products development, providing them with the funds and business know how to convert their innovative ideas into a commercial reality.
What do you need?
Herein lies the challenge. We need a modern, clean logo which is capable of connecting with both of our target audiences:
1) Young inventors under the age of 25 seeking start up capital; and
2) Our primary investors, international banks and financial institutions
Above all it needs to convey a sense of trust to both groups. We have provided some examples of "modern" and "traditional" logos we like (see below) as a guide, however, just like our inventors, we want you to innovate! Most importantly we'd like to see your rationale for each logo design to help us with our decision.
The logo will appear on our website (our primary point of first contact with prospective capital partners), PowerPoint presentations, marketing materials and stationary and should work with both black and white backgrounds.
Who Is Your Audience?
1. Young inventors under 25 in the ICT (information and communication technology) space
2. International banks, private equity firms and financial institutions
We Like These Examples
We want a logo that represents a blend of these modern and traditional logos.
Skins - www.skins.com.au
Apple - www.apple.com
Emporio Armani - www.emporioarmani.com
Merrill Lynch - www.ml.com
We Absolutely Must Have
The logo must have:
1) The words "FirstGen Capital", the capital "G" is important;
2) The words must appear on a single line; and
3) A smaller symbol version like the Facebook "f", LinkedIn "In" etc
Please provide all source files at the end of this project (psd, ai, etc.) and files in PNG, RGB Color, Black/White formats.
No Files Added