Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a young, energetic real estate partnership in the Washington, DC region. We work hard to provide top-notch customer service across the entire price spectrum, but we want to identify ourselves visually as a respectable and experienced team for our higher-end clients especially. We live and work in historic Dupont Circle, known for its exceptional architecture and comfortable neighborhood feeling, but our brand must work in the entire region which consists of everything from high-rise condos to 100-year old rowhouses to suburban ramblers.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our logo must consist of:
1. a logo mark that can stand on its own as a symbol to be used in print and online media, on flyers, etc. It should evoke our initials "D & D" but not be so obviously those letters at first glance (we don't want to look like a AC repair company, for example). The symbol can have elements of traditional real estate, like a key or a door knocker, a door, a victorian house perhaps or even architectural details like wrought iron, but should NOT simply have a traditional monopoly-style house in it as that is cliche and also not representative of our normal sales.
2. the words "Dwight and David" (or Dwight & David) in a second logo mark treatment that includes the original logo mark above with the words.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience is affluent home buyers and sellers in the region, but the logo should not cater only to millionaires. It should appeal to both million-dollar buyers and first time homebuyers alike.
We do not have set colors in mind but dark blue is a good color to try first. Since we are trying to be a little conservative so as to appeal to upper-end home sellers, we don't recommend extremely loud or vibrant colors, or too playful a theme. However, half our identity is "innovation" so there should be an element of artistry, movement and/or surprise included too.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Our current logo has served us well, and we don't mind if the new logo takes it to another level. I personally would rather have the D's be more subtle and have other elements have equal standing within the logo mark. See www.dwightanddavid.com for our current logo and marketing perspective. We will probably opt for a lighter color scheme on the website this time around so don't let the black background dominate your design perspective.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
A logo with uniqueness, personality and the perspective of innovation. In a multimillion dollar deal, though, clients must trust that we know what we are doing (which we do, of course) so it can't be too young, trendy or crazy.
Don't use tourist iconography for Washington, DC either. We sell homes, not the White House or Washington Monument. DC residents like to think of themselves as living in neighborhoods, not the capital of the USA.
No Files Added