Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a new start up dental practice in a market town (popn 150 000) in the UK.
My vision is to provide a high standard of comprehensive dental care in a luxurious contemporary environment with an emphasis on highly personalised individual care.
My values are based on a strong commitment to quality and integrity and mastering my profession.
The practice has a strong team work ethos and I foster an environment where team members are encouraged to use their resourcefulness and initiative to deliver truly extraordinary care for the patients through excellent customer service.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo to reflect the luxury concierge feel and style of the practice and convey a sense of trust confidence and integrity.
I think it is best to think of this design brief as being for a top end design hotel or michelin starred restaurant (or any other high end service business) i.e. classy, quality and dare I say it expensive
The logo should consist of:
1) A graphical representation (eg: the apple in Apple's brand, or the swoosh in Nike's.) which can be picked and stuck onto the end of a sentence or word; a bit like a subscript asterisk that you would add to draw some ones attention to terms and conditions at the end of a letter or contract.
2) The name of the practice. The final name has not been settled on but you may use any of these names (Sorry about the lack of clarity but I would like to see how different designs work with the text.)
>> Saffron Garden Dental Spa
>> Saffron Garden Dental Studio
>> Saffron Garden Dental Care
..... I am open to suggestions based around these names.
3) Optionally you may add the words:
>>> Innovative preventive, cosmetic and comprehensive dentistry.
The logo and name will be used on letterheads, business cards, leaflets, envelopes, mugs and will be embroidered onto uniforms.
AFTER FINE TUNING THE CHOSEN LOGO/DESIGN WE ARE LIKELY TO NEED THEM TO BE MODIFIED FOR THE ABOVE USES. WE EXPECT WE WILL HAVE A FURTHER AWARD FOR THIS AT A FUTURE DATE.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Private patients who are interested in their general health and are motivated to be as healthy and fit as possible. We should appeal to patients with neglected oral health (usually due to fear) to make the first step to visiting us.
Our demographics are generally the over 40s adult patient usually female and the older "2nd lifers" i.e, the retired or soon to be retired who have worked hard and are willing to spend money to improve their appearance and health. Our demographic looks after themselves is active and participates in health and fitness activities.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
I really hate smiley toothbrushes and molars with skipping ropes or derivatives of these...
No Files Added