Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This logo is for an IT consulting company that specializes in small business and being an "all-in-one" stop shop. We complete computer repairs, specify hardware, install networks, create websites, do online marketing, and much more. Our goal is to give business owners the tools they need to run their business at the smallest price possible.
We believe that any tool that helps you get paid for doing what you love should be celebrated. We are Information Celebration: We make I.T. fun!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a professional logo to use everywhere. Business cards, letterhead, promotional merchandise, our website, etc.
* I would like the text "We make I.T. fun!" somewhere in the image, but it should also be easy to take out of the final draft. We have some experience in GIMP and Photoshop.
* It would also be nice if the logo looked good on both a dark and light background.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is small business owners. The goal is to wow! them without looking corporate.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I like cartoonish, but I don't want any cartoon characters.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
I am not a fan of anything that has to do with parties: Confetti, streamers, fireworks, cakes, presents, party poppers, etc.
No Files Added