Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Inevention helps corporate meeting planners find hotels for their events. 80% of professional planners are middle-aged women, but we don't want to look girly: this is a professional B2B website. Our site is more sophisticated that our competitors', and we call it a concierge. The old way of hotel selection is subjective and relationship-driven. We provide data-driven decision making using a total cost analysis for having the event at each hotel.
Three things to communicate:
- Target professional middle-aged women
- We have better technology than our competitors
- Easy-to-use (events are very complex but we do our best to make it simple)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
primarily text (wordmark), maybe with an abstract shape
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We've played with using a different color for "event" inside "Inevention" and also using all caps like "InEVENTion" Just some ideas to experiment with; we're not committed to anything yet.
[removed at request of site owner - signup4]
No Files Added