Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The Boutique L'image contest currently running is a useful reference:
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Approachable and inviting, friendly, light and playful (but not childish)
2. In good taste, cultured, not cheap
3. Immediate and simple-to-use
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
The Boutique L'image contest running as of this posting offers good design cues for the logo. Capable instruments that capture or convey suit the logo well.
The logo will be used in context with 'all one needs to do is glimpse.' Our company provides marketing solutions using QR codes which users can scan with their smartphones. Clients run promotions they determine on our systems. (The logo should not contain a QR code, as I would like to de-emphasize technicality.)
The target audience is mid 20s through mid 40s.
The text can be colorful, but not shocking (as in fluorescent). No strong view on serif versus san serif font, but it should not be all-caps.
The logo will be used in a website and in print. The image within the logo will be used as an app icon as well, so any text should be easily separated from the image.
No Files Added