Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
We are an Illinois lobbying firm. We are a full-service government relations firm that provides a wide range of services to our public and private sector clients, including legislative and regulatory consultation, strategic partnering and business development services, and grassroots organization
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Government Navigation Group
Top 3 Things
Professionalism and confidence
I've uploaded our current logo, which is not great, but at least gets the spirit of 'navigation'. It might be useful to look at our clients to get an idea of the groups we service: http://govnavigationgroup.com/clients