Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Illinois Debt Professionals is a consumer debt consulting and debt settlement organization. We are experiencing a heavy increase in business due to the mounting consumer debt and the subsequent downturn in the global economy. We really need to improve our web presence and marketing materials and have decided to begin with a new logo.
We also plan to build a new website in the immediate future.
The winner of the logo project, if capable and willing, may also be awarded the design work for the website.
A simple business card design would be helpful, but it not necessary in order to win the award. The logo that identifies with our company and business will be selected.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a new logo for Illinois Debt Professionals.
The text of the logo is as follows:
Illinois Debt Professionals
We are thinking Red, White and Blue but are open to color palettes chosen by you, the designer.
Icons / Imagery:
We have a few ideas in mind:
1) Incorporating the Illinois State Flag -
2) Incorporating an image, icon, silhouette of Abraham Lincoln - http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&um...
3) Incorporating and image or icon of the state of Illinois - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-illustr...
These are just ideas we have had - but we want to see your interpretation and look forward to seeing your creative concepts. Feel free to draw on the ideas presented or take the logo in your own unique direction.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Consumers in Illinois, men and women, ages 25 to 60.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
A couple websites we like - and sites we plan to emulate in our new web design include:
the logos - not so much - but the overall site design - we like.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
the company name must be included:
Illinois Debt Professionals
No Files Added