Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A sparkling wine from the united states, made in the Italian style like prosecco.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
It will be used as a wine label, should have bright colors of yellow, orange, black text (il Spumoso). A fresh bright look and feel, need to read the brand name from a distance. It needs to have a luxury look and feel on the label and also on the neck of the bottle.
I'd also like to see tiny bubbles on the label or neck.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Sparkling wine consumers that are looking for value.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Colors of Veuve Clicquot, Presto Prosecco, Cristal Champagne.
No Files Added