Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Well we have a website www.iganics.com were getting it ready we wanna go green ad be organic and all that great stuff... although we are up to fruitful colors as well besides green... we like clean work though we dont want a rainbow looking pallet... Roughly 2 colors..Also were trying to think of some logos were kinda gearing towards some sort of leaf but again were open for some other organic creation... (we really don't want a leaf unless its an amazing different leaf) we love simplicity nothinig to cluttered looking and clean crisp and fresh....
No Files Added