Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The website is called isfuckingaweso.me. The logo is primarily going to be used on the website and possibly business cards (in the future). I'm going for a super basic design/aesthetic with the overall design but not necessarily the logo.
I'm sorry, I can't articulate this better then these wants/don't wants...
- 72dpi version for the web/300dpi version for letterhead/business cards
- Some piece of the logo which can be turned into a favicon. I realize it's a long name which isn't awesome for a 32x32/16x16px image.
- 1 or 2 colors only and an additional version in black/white with a white background (if possible).
- I'm open to abbreviations on the name. example: IFA
- stylized hands
- stylized people shapes
- stylized globes/world/earth
- no exclamation marks
No Files Added