Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're (OK, I am!) about to start a micro PR-bureau focusing on doing PR using social media. I will also do standard PR-assignments (press releases etc.) as well as writing articles, blogging ourselves (sorry, did it again - myself!) etc. You catch the drift.
The company is based in Denmark and carries the title: kommunikation nu (Danish for "communication now").
My website is http://kommunikation.nu. Right now it's just a poorly updated blog/CV - but it will all be changed to a business website where the logo will be an important and very visuable part.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Think social media. Think Twitter, Skype, YouTube - perhaps the products of 37 signals. The logo needs to be catchy, friendly and easy on the eye.
Besides being a vital part of the website the logo will appear on my twitter profile, business cards (probably plastic cards from plasmadesign.com), e-mails, letters, invoices etc.
It would be nice with a logo in two editions (like "skype" and the short "s"-version).
Haven't really thought of any cartoonish thing for the logo like a twitter bird, but if you have a golden idea for just such a thing (probably not a bird though) I'm not gonna stop ya! Just think "social media" and "communication".
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Grown ups. Age 23 - ?. Decision makers in small or midsize companies and people with interest in social media and/or communication. The logo must talk to lovers of the net.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Twitter logo: http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/Twitter...
Just nice, kind and goes directly to your heart. Love the use of a cartoon character.
YouTube logo: http://sites.google.com/site/eplvideos/_...
Love the red and black color - the logo is a little heavy though.
Skype logo: http://tech2.in.com/media/images/2009/Ja...
Love the round, friendly and fresh approach to it.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Please only use the colours black and red (metallic red or red like a mail box) and perhaps white.
- If you have an idea for a symbol or cartoonish thing additional colors may apply - but please keep the letters black and red (and perhaps white).
- all letters must be lower case letters (kommunikation nu)
- it could be written "kommunikationnu" (without the space between the two n's) if the design makes it possible to spot it's two separate words.
- would be nice (but not a demand) with a logo in two editions (like "skype" in full and the short "s"-version)
- The logo will appear on a white background so try to keep the design light and glad.
Please ask if any questions - love to see what you come up with!
No Files Added