Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We help companies communicate more effectively. Our product is designed to coach companies on what to say in any situation. We use email, cell phone and web sites. Typical clients need help with sales, service, medical, financial services.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a cool logo. I typically spell the company name like this: iDealResponse
So little i
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I like colors with life. Light blue. bright or muted green.
I do like boxes because we help people think out of the box
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Probably not a lot of Purple or orange. Could be an accent but, I don't want it dominate.
No Files Added