Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
3Flow is a leader in the systemic analysis, testing and implementation of optimal airflow systems for lab and mixed use facilities.
3Flow engineers airflow to improve safety, reduce waste and enable predictably better science.
Our target audience includes senior executives, health and safety officers, facilities managers and researchers.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Note: Capitalization is optional.
Top 3 Things
1. 3Flow is a serious, mature and experienced company.
2. The concept of air flow. Everything we do stems from a more rigorous approach to controlling airflow within a building/facility.
3. The name 3Flow comes from the idea that our approach to airflow management has three primary benefits -- safety, reduction of waste and predictably better science.
Safety: If the airflow isn't correct, you can literally kill people, or cause explosions/fire.
Reduction of Waste: airflow is responsible for ~70% of the power cost of running a lab. Managing airflow correctly can reduce power consumption by half, so this is a very eco-friendly/green thing to do.
Predictably better science: if you aren't controlling the environment you do your experiments in, you won't get consistent results. Erratic or hard to reproduce lab results are almost always caused by poor environmental control, and the #1 factor in environmental control is airflow.
It may be difficult in incorporate #3. We want this logo to be iconic, not "busy".
Again, to emphasize, this is a serious business that has to present as mature, responsible and reliable. This is a brand you can literally trust with your life.
We are looking for a memorable and iconic logo that can be used in all the usual places (online, print etc) but also on equipment and products.
The company's founder is a fan of the University of North Carolina Tarheels, who use a specific shade of blue (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_blue). While this color is probably not suitable for a logo, you should consider how it may be used as part of a final color pallete e.g. as an accent color in a print sheet.
No Files Added