Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
(no text needed, it's an icon set)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are looking for an icon set. Our logo is at www.tech-tav.com. We would like an icon set to go with this logo and also can use colors from www.rebeccarachmany.com. In other words, you have the blue, orange and purple to go with.
The logo set will be used on our twitter accounts, Google+ accounts, etc. Each one would stand on its own, but be part of a set.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We need icons for the following things.
We do not expect the icons to have any text on them. They can be abstract, and they should be distinct enough that you can see they are a set but each is different.
1. Marketing Writing
2. Technical Writing
3. Marketing Services (CMO)
4. Tools and Add-ons
6. HR and Placement
7. Documentation Management
8. Community and Contribution
No Files Added