Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who we are:
i95 Technology Group, LLC is a start-up company that helps small to medium size businesses lower their carbon footprint by migrating their email and contact data to Google Apps and Salesforce and virtualizing their data centers.
- I95(interstate 95)
We want our image to appear:
Here is what we need:
- Business card
We did come up with a tagline:
"making tomorrow work today"
We are completely open to your ideas to jazz it up
Some design direction ideas:
- I95 is the nickname for Interstate Highway 95 that runs North and South along the US east coast.
- We implement computing in "the cloud"
- Google Apps www.google.com/apps
- Green technology by lowering carbon footprint via reduction of computer hardware
Our target audience is:
- Small to mid-size businesses
- Clients will mainly be in the US
We want designs that are:
- We are interested in ideas with and without the highway logo theme and cloud theme.
- Either Google-esque type and colors or more muted tones (variety is nice!)
We like the following designs for their simplicity, colors and fonts:
Our design absolutely must have:
- i95 has a lower case i.
- B&W and Color
Things we don't like or don't need for this project or other things to avoid using, doing, seeing, etc.
- Black backgrounds
- Clip art
these designs seem to dark and busy
these designs are too "pointy"
No Files Added