Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text in this case
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I would like to get designed 1 logo with a picture of this bird called Cardinal. I would like to it to be so that the bird is red and black, and it's flying in the air, pulling a chain from his mouth (I'll attach some pictures of what I mean). I would also like the bird to have a pretty rough expression, indicating that it means business with this stuff. The color of the chain might be either black, grey or golden.
On top of having that logo with the text Cardinal Links, I would then like to get couple of different variations of the same logo, only that I don't need the text there anymore.
So, what I need:
- 1 red and black logo with the text Cardinal Links
- maybe 3 variations of that bird, let's say blue, green and black. These should contain no text (I'll use these as logos for products I offer.)
But don't worry about the variations at this point. First draw the actual logo.
One more thing, like will be on the attached photos, I would like the bird be on the left, facing the right side.
No Files Added