Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
i heart drinks
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The name using either a heart shape or the word "heart" itself.
2) Although the blog will cover other subjects; the focus is beverages.
3) Elegant & playful
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I would like a logo that feels young yet timeless. The word "heart" could be either a picture of a heart or the word itself.
Any object that has relation to creating mixed beverages ie: muddler, martini glass, olives, shaker...anything that looks great.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
'I heart drinks' is a sister blog to http://www.i-heart-food.com/
I don't want a logo like his, however i do want it relatable if possible. The content is very to my content however.
No Files Added