Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I Figured It Out
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
I Figured It Out
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
mostly women, wanting to lose weight and feel good about themselves.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I would like to play on the word figure. with a nice image of a figure.
must be classy.
it is a hypnosis program, that combines food and exercise
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
i like image text logos
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
i like rich colors, eye catching but not too busy
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
print on books, cd's, website
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
i have a rough draft of a website
No Files Added