Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TheChive.com is the world's largest photo blog showcasing the freshest funny pictures on the web, hot chicks, demotivational posters, FAIL photos, photobombers, etc..
We are completely changing the theme to our site to make it more masculine considering our audience is heavily male.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo the slaps you in the face! Think big. Think Bold. Think IMPACT! The new theme is called Urban Elements and can be seen here:
IMPORTANT: Make sure to base your logo design off of the Urban Elements theme -NOT the current tan theme that is live on thechive.com right now.
The logo will live in the top left-hand corner of the site. We can increase the height of the top header to accommodate a larger logo
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Men 18-34 who mostly visit thechive.com while bored at work.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Think outside the box. Remember, you are essentially designing the new header for thechive.com as the logo will be the centerpiece that anchors the site. We really like what holytaco.com has done with the placement of their logo -it bleeds into the left-hand sidebar.
Font Suggestion: Big fans of IMPACT font
Color: Since the logo will be against a very dark background -white lettering is probably the way to go
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Here are some loose guidelines to keep in mind:
1. The header height can be 140-260 pixels tall, so the logo can be this tall too. Width is flexible, but keep in mind there will be a 728x90 advertisement on the right side of the logo.
2. Feel free to overflow the logo into the left-hand side gutter (see www.holytaco for example)
3. I had planned on keeping the Urban Elements nav bar, but if you have a nav-bar design that would compliment your logo more, feel free to change the nav bar.
4. We are not against keeping some sort of variation of the 2-tone green circle logo, but are fine abandoning it all together
No Files Added