Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Catalyst (but would like to see designs with and without the name)
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Career Progress/Professional Growth
Active (like a catalyst - i.e. an agent that provokes or speeds significant action). But, avoid chemical cliches (please no beakers, chemical equipment, etc.)
Forward Looking to positive personal growth
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open to any of these: 1) image + text, 2) image only, or 3) Text only.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1. We are looking for a logo for a human resources talent management program. We are not looking for a company logo. However, we have attached several versions of our company logo in case a creative wants to incorporate it into the design.
2. Our new human resources talent management system includes like hiring, training, developing, performance planning and reviews, promotion and succession, and paying employees. It also includes career development to allow employees to progress to more responsible (and better paid) positions if they are successful, or possibly different work that they will enjoy more.
3. Stepan makes Surfactants, Polymers, and speciality chemicals. See our website for more info. www.stepan.com.
4. The name we have selected for our HR talent management system is CATALYST. This is an appropriate name both for a chemical company, and for our new HR system that can help a worker catalyze their career. The byline for the program is "PEOPLE FIRST".
5. If the logo includes text, it should include Catalyst. Optionally, it could also include our company name "Stepan". However, as we said above, we are open to a logo with no text too.
6. In the future, we will probably use this new logo as a component of a visual model (flowchart or circle) that gives people a clear picture of the program. Again, the primary parts of the system are Hire, Learn, Develop, Perform, and Succession.
No Files Added