Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
How to Start A T-Shirt Company
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Indy, punk, creative
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I want the words "HOW TO START A T-SHIRT COMPANY" all fit together into a square. I want these words to be CRAMMED together so they're as big as possible and take up as much space as possible within the square. I want the fonts/sizes to be artfully presented so the design comes across as simultaneously quirky and professional. Feel free to experiment with different fonts, different sizes, and different layouts of the words- with the main two priorities being 1) FILLING THE SPACE and 2) READABILITY. Please see my sketches as basic outlines to get you started.
No Files Added