Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Hottell Family Law Group
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
an upscale family law firm working in the areas of child custody, equitable distribution, custody, 3rd party custody-- we like color in the logo (see attachment)--it should reflect strength, competence, compassion and hope. Low key artistic use of color is desirable.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
text only-- similar to attached old versions
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
we like the two attached logos or are open to something similar since it is a longer name now and like the colors as well (the HMG version can be modified) but did not end up merging with Keisler (see HK prelim logo)
No Files Added