What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Web 3.0, web advertising, semantic web (NLP, ML, etc.)
Describe the target audience for your logo
We've created a core system that can read any unstructured text like tweets, Facebook posts/profiles, blogs, and articles, and infer the topics discussed in that text. Essentially, we figure out the CONTEXT of your online communication. We're building some exciting applications around this, primarily focused on improved targeted advertising but also considering (over a longer time horizon) social analytics and global information sharing.
We're currently looking for our company identity and logo, and not anything for a specific product. Unlike most tech startups, our products will not share the name of our company and they will each have their own names and logos when they're built. Therefore, our target audience is broad and is best described as: high tech, web centric, advertising and media executives. Though we're cutting edge and web based, we want to come off as professional and experts of our technical domain.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Cutting edge technology / Experts in our domain
2. Algorithmic intelligence to bring order to the web
3. Wide gamut of applications
Our unofficial tagline is:
Helping information find relevant people. This is a play on Google "helping people find relevant information".
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and Image
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Blue, Dark Grey
We are open to colors other than the ones we've suggested, so long as the ones we explicitly blacklisted do not make it into the logo.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Pink, Red, Orange, Purple, Yellow
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
1. In addition to our color logo, we'd like a Black and white as well as a B&W inverse of our logo, if possible.
2. We'd like solid colors and no use of gradients to avoid printing issues.
3. It would be nice if the logo were to have a design element that could be used standalone in favicons or icon bookmarks.
4. Please note that the company name is a compound word and in camel case (ContextLogic not Context Logic). However, if you have a design idea that changes this, please share it.
5. We have no font requirements, and are happy for that to be dictated by the design.
6. If we choose your design, we will definitely be doing more work with you in the near future.
Links to logos we like:
No Files Added