Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a hot rod & restoration shop, restoring and building cars and trucks from the 20's to the 60's. Our main things we would like to communicate through our logo is:
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Vintage/classic style. Strong presence, NOT 50's diner.
This one is a bit busy but nice http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/73/...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Things that we DO NOT want to see in the logo is:
- Over used elements in the industry- flames, dice, skulls, tiki, checkered flag, shadowed or outlines of cars
- 3d or modern look
- Retro 50's (think diner...)
Things that we WOULD like to see in the logo:
- Simple over ornate
- Think of 30's logos or store logos hardware stores, dealerships, etc.
- Readable and understandable when tiny or when blown up to a huge size
- Look good as a watermark on pictures of completed cars
- Limited in colors (maybe 2-3) rather than full color
Elements that CAN be used but do not need to be used.
-Est. 2006 or '06 / Established 2006 or '06, Founded 2006 or '06.
-MACE Performance is a corporation so after MACE Performance it could have inc. or incorporated
Our website is www.MACEPerformance.com if there is anything there for inspiration that might help!
No Files Added