Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a hot rod & restoration shop, restoring and building cars and trucks from the 20's to the 60's. Our main things we would like to communicate through our logo is:
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Vintage/classic style. Strong presence, NOT 50's diner.
This one is a bit busy but nice http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/73/...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Things that we DO NOT want to see in the logo is:
- Over used elements in the industry- flames, dice, skulls, tiki, checkered flag, shadowed or outlines of cars
- 3d or modern look
- Retro 50's (think diner...)
Things that we WOULD like to see in the logo:
- Simple over ornate
- Think of 30's logos or store logos hardware stores, dealerships, etc.
- Readable and understandable when tiny or when blown up to a huge size
- Look good as a watermark on pictures of completed cars
- Limited in colors (maybe 2-3) rather than full color
Elements that CAN be used but do not need to be used.
-Est. 2006 or '06 / Established 2006 or '06, Founded 2006 or '06.
-MACE Performance is a corporation so after MACE Performance it could have inc. or incorporated
Our website is www.MACEPerformance.com if there is anything there for inspiration that might help!
No Files Added