Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
The Horse industry: Riders, Trainers, Breeders. Anyone who wants to buy or sell a horse, or learn more about them.
Describe the target audience for your logo
We are trying to reach the people that want to sell their horse and show them that we will help match their horse with the perfect buyer. All types of horses, all different styles of riding, all ages, all locations.
We are also trying to reach the people that are looking for a horse to buy. We want them to know that EquiChoices is the best place to look for the horse of their dreams.
Varied target audience because horse people come from different lifestyles, ages, and locations.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) EquiChoices: Buying or selling a horse involves difficult choices. We are here as a matchmaker to bring the right horse and the right buyer together.
2) We are not limited to selling one type of horse. We match ALL disciplines, all ages, and all breeds of horses. (Western, English, Jumping, Trail Riding, Breeding, etc.)
3) We are not a classifieds website. We personally work with both the buyer and seller to help them make the best choices.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Very open to all types of designs. Would like a horse feel to it. Love clever ideas.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Open to all color choices.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website, business cards, advertising material.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Have fun with this one! We are very open to ideas or new thoughts. We want to show people that EquiChoices should be the first stop when they are buying or selling a horse!
No Files Added