Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Hook & Rub Spice Blends
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. That it is fishing related
2. That it is cooking related
3. That it is a high-end product
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- I like the simplicity of it, the colors and the different fonts. I really like small caps and feel script-y is appropriate
I like the big one's font.
The words bait shop are too scripty but I do like the fish as the dot for the i
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I don't think I want a fish in the logo....except maybe a similar fish over the i in "Spice" like it is in "Bait Shop". I made mock-ups for all the bottles (hookandrub.com) so I think a fish in the logo would be too fishy ...
I would like to incorporate a circle hook into the logo. Not sure if we can use a Hawaiian circle hook (they are a little too bulky I think) but these are the ones we like:
If not this is the proper circle use - http://www.meltontackle.com/products/mus...
No Files Added