Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
HomeWeave is an family connectivity application for the iPhone/iPad. Brand equity: approachable, user-friendly, non-techy, as "real world" as possible.
What do you need?
We need a logo.
I like logos that are a graphical representation of the company name (in this case "HomeWeave").
There should be a version of the logo that is suitable for an iPhone app logo. As an example: think of Facebook. They use both the full word "Facebook" or use the little "F" icon.
When deciding on the company name "HomeWeave", I was inspired by "fabric of family relationships", the act of "weaving" as in connecting and linking with people.
Who Is Your Audience?
- Moms aged 30-50: the ones who are keeping track of their kids and husbands and chores and shopping lists
- Families: kids and Dads will use this app too.
- Businesses: big manufacturers like P&G, retail chains like Walmart will be seeing this logo.
We Like These Examples
I like the following logos:
- Coca Cola
I like the logo to be simple, and to capture the brand equity as much as possible. It should also be relatively timeless, I don't want people to say "oh, that's so 2010" in 2 years' time. Volkswagen's logo is timeless. Fruit of the Loom logo is a bit dated.
We Absolutely Must Have
A version with the full name "HomeWeave"
A version that fits in a iPhone icon square
I like blue and primary colors
No Files Added