Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We have a new pilot TV show about Second Amendment rights.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a universal logo for the opening titles of the show, letterhead, business cards, and website. We'd like to incorporate a crosshair and a keyhole as part of the "O" in each word. If you do not use these items, we will still consider your submission. Be creative!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Projected audiences are viewers who watch "TruTV", 48Hrs. Mystery, true crime shows, "COPS", and "Investigative Discovery".
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We have no examples. Please be creative!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Hometown Heroes - must contrast with dark backgrounds and be usable on white paper.
No Files Added