Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Homegrown Tap & Dough
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Homegrown Tap and Dough is a restaurant in Denver, Colorado. The restaurant is a wood fired pizza and pasta bar. The restaurant will feature beautiful reclaimed wood. The accent color is orange. Other colors that are featured in the restaurant include charcoal. We will feature a great patio with fire pit in the waiting area. The signage will be lazer cut in rusted steel with barn wood behind.
2. Homegrown is a neighborhood restaurant. We are family friendly but also want to appear to a younger crowd.
3. We want this logo to be rustic and modern at the same time. We want it to look beautiful cut out of rusted steel with a background of wood. Also to look great on a grey t-shirt. Color is not essential.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1. Originally, we thought the logo was meant to be in lowercase. That being said we are not artists and are open to anything that would look great on a wood sign. We have seen some examples that include all Uppercase lettering. We did like some of the samples. We could go either way.
2. We are open to having some type of imagery. We are beer and wood fired pizzas, and could appreciate any imagery that would go along. We could go either way, because we understand Homegrown Tap and Dough requires a lot of space already.
3. The logo needs to be clean. That being said we are open to creativity.
4. We are close to a beautiful park in Denver, Colorado. We want to absorb the lifestyle that goes along with being a neighborhood staple.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We appreciate everyone's time. We are very excited about the logos that you will come up with. Thank you.
No Files Added