Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Reliability of the home repair services (plumbing, painting, electricity) and the guarantee that the home repair service provider is certified/accredited
Quick and smooth process
Proximity, trust and courtesy of the home repair service providers
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
very simple image/icon and text OR text only but playing with colors and font
http://www.houzz.com/professionals: I like the robustness of the logo, though a bit too boring; it indicates strong professionalism
http://www.professionals.com.au/: logo is fun but does not deteriorate the feeling of quality and professionalism
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Description: We are building an app that enable customers to have a home repair professional come to their place quickly after a home damage covered by their insurance. In a few click via the app and after answering questions/taking pictures, they receive confirmation of a plumber, electrician or painter (for instance) who come to their place very quickly. These professionals are qualified and have been accredited.
- The logo should both embody very high professionalism/reliability and quality of work, but at the same time rapidity of the service and smoothness of the service. It should also convey the message that the service provider will be friendly and courteous.
- The file attached is the homepage of the app as well as the template of the powerpoint presentation, and we should aim at respecting the colour code. You can get inspiration from the two files.
- We need multiple versions of the logo:
* A logo + text "Instarep" for the general users
* The same Logo + text "Instarep Pro" for the professionals using the app
* Just the Logo without the text; therefore the Logo should have either an icon that is sufficiently recognizeable as an app on a mobile device OR the logo should embody the first letter "I"
No Files Added