Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Government & Municipal
About Your Company
First time candidate for city council in San Antonio, TX. Target audience is voters age 18-80. Need to promote my name, Justin Holley, for sight recognition. The election district includes downtown San Antonio and several residential neighborhoods.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Justin Holley for City Council District 1
Top 3 Things
1. Holley 2. City Council 3. District One
Single color on white background. Easy sight recognition. Name bigger than City Council District One. Can use either the word: ONE or the number: 1 to reference District 1.
File formats: JPED or PDF; Want to promote service and responsivness in the campaign. Currently work in the hospitality business. Own four rescue dogs.
No Files Added