Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Travel, Trust and Expertise
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We current have several country specific website with a logo on each that we did like when we launched:
(there are 10 of these)
However, the new website (attached) will be much more modern looking and more white in style (see uploaded home page - not final).
The new logo must align to the design look and feel of the new website.
The logo will sit over a black top navigation bar and so needs to have black background.
We are going to have a generic name without the country in it.
The logo needs to fit into a rectangular block so should be wider than taller.
Our target audience is older (30+) and less technology savvy so it should not be too aspirational/ conceptual but should be clear and simple.
Our brand positioning is country expertise and trust.
This will be a UK only website and so must appeal to UK tastes.
The logo must work on web, tablet and mobile optimised websites.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
we like these guys:
No Files Added